California Living At Its Finest!
As you come up the private driveway you discover this hidden gem tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac of prestigious estate homes. Be above it all yet minutes to downtown Los Altos and Stanford University.
- Welcoming you is a majestic Magnolia tree and a brick walkway with brick planters in a nicely landscaped design.
- A classic living room has vaulted ceiling and beaming hardwood floors, a floor to ceiling fireplace with a large wall of windows let the natural light in and sliding glass doors open out to a large wrap around deck, perfect for entertaining, enjoying sunsets and relaxing while overlooking the vast acreage and captivating views.
- Separate dining room convenient to kitchen for serving with a large screen door that opens out to the deck. A variety of fruit trees abound with lots of room for more organic gardening.
- The remodeled kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, polished stone tile floors and a cozy dining nook that looks out to the lush expansive backyard.
- Two primary suites, one on each level with en suite baths. Wake up in the main level primary bedroom to beautiful views. A walk-in closet and bath with two separate shower areas, a two sink vanity, sunken tub and sliding door to a secluded deck.
- Multiple bedrooms on each level, perfect for office, multi-generational living or AirBnb.
- Plenty of acreage to expand the existing home, build new and/or add an ADU. Another valuable feature is ease and room to park lots of cars on site if hosting parties and events.
- Distinguished Palo Alto schools: Lucille Nixon Elementary, Ellen Fletcher Middle & Gunn High.
A premier location centrally located with access to all Silicon Valley!